Updated 12 February 2021
Across the Borough over 27,500 vaccinations have been delivered so far to residents. We are urging that if you or a loved one is in a priority group, to please be patient.
The GPs and Practice Nurses are working at pace to deliver the COVID-19 vaccines across the borough and this may cause some disruption to routine GP and practice nurse appointments you have booked at the practice. We apologise as cancellations sometimes may be short notice but please be patient as they will be rebooked.
For patients who are aged 70+ and patients who are clinically extremely vulnerable (group 4) please contact the practice if you have not received an appointment for your FIRST Vaccine. Patients aged 65 – 69 (group 5) will receive a letter from NHS England inviting them to book an appointment at one of the national centers or community pharmacies.
The practice is currently contacting patients aged 16 – 64 years with underlying health conditions (group 6) and will be offered an appointment at the Vaccination Hub.
Practices are only given 10 days notice of the next delivery and we will contact patients from the list below.
This priority list is as follows:
- residents in a care home for older adults and their carers
- all those 80 years of age and over and front line health and social care workers
- all those 75 years of age and over
- all those 70 years of age and over and clinically extremely vulnerable individuals
- all those 65 years of age and over
- all individuals aged 16 years to 64 years with underlying health conditions which put them at higher risk of serious disease and mortality
- all those 60 years of age and over
- all those 55 years of age and over
- all those 50 years of age and over